What do Sales Agents, Financial Services do?
Sell financial services, such as loan, tax, and securities counseling to customers of financial institutions and business establishments.
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Prepare forms or agreements to complete sales.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
- Review business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients.
- Evaluate costs and revenue of agreements to determine continued profitability.
Related Jobs (Sales Agents, Financial Services)